Friday, June 22, 2012

Bad News

Yesterday Robin and I got a call no IM (intended mother) or surro ever want to get.  We had a negative beta.  That means the transfer didn't take and I am not pregnant.  It is a terrible feeling and I cant imagine how Robin is feeling.  I tried my best to keep her spirits up because I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.  We knew when the Dr told us she only wanted to transfer 1 embie that we only had a 60% chance it would stick.  I know in my heart together we will get her the baby she has been waiting so long for.  We might be taking the long road but thats ok, its what is at the end that matters. 

We are going to get back in the game right away.  I stopped taking my meds yesterday and now just waiting for "aunt flow."  In a few days I will start over on all the meds I've been taking and we will receive our new calendar.  We are hoping for a late July transfer.  If all goes well, the baby will be due in April.  April is a good month.  I have lots of dear friends b-day in April, including my hubby.

More to come, I will keep yall posted

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for you and your IM. I was praying for you both. PRaying July is your month!

    ReplyDelete