Sunday, August 19, 2012

Daxton's Birthday

Yesterday was my sons birthday party and Robin came to visit.  It was really great to see her and introduce her to my family and friends.  The day was supposed to be a fun filled day outside in the sun with two bounce houses and swimming.  However, mother nature had a different plan for us.  It rained and rained and rained.  Here in Texas, we always want rain but never get it.  It just happens to rain on the one day I didn't want it to.  Owell, the kids still had fun.  We ended up having the party inside and they just ran around like crazy kids.  Robin was able to see the kids playing with others and be apart of Daxton's special day.  Even though things didn't turn out as planned, he still had a blast.  Robin enjoyed getting a chance to sit down with my family and friend to learn a little more about my family.  Everyone was excited to finally put a name with a face because Robin has become such a big part of our lives lately.  My family and friends loved her, just as I expected and says she fits right in.  They were happy to finally meet her and tell her congrats on the baby.  Thanks Robin for the Iron Man and Captain America toys.  Dax loves them!  And thanks again for coming.

 Happy Birthday Daxton!

No comments:

Post a Comment